Tuition for Govt. primary school students
Pay premium for the following Govt. schemes
• Cover head of the family for disability/accidental death benefit of Rupees 2 Lakh. (Under PMSBY)
• Health Insurance coverage for BPL families (Under RSBY).
• Crop Insurance for 2 acres or lesser, if available.
- BHAI JAITA JEE FOUNDATION: Selects 10th grade brilliant students from poor families, specially from rural areas, brings them to Chandigarh, mentor and prepare them for entry into India’s prestigious educational institutions and make sure these students graduate without financial burden.
- INTERNATIONAL SIKH CONFEDERATION: They specializing in securing scholarships for minority students for higher education like Sikhs, Christians and other minorities.
- Friends Of Punjab Foundation will guide rural poor students to tap the above resources.