- Cluster #1: Struggling families of three villages in Jalandhar district, namely Kotli Arian, Mahadipur and Dhudial, are receiving benefits every month. These villages are covered by their NRIs. Total of 85 families are helped. Two more, nearby villages, Sarobad and Doodpur are set to start soon.
- Cluster #2: Deserving families of four villages in SAS Nagar district namely: Guda, kasuli, Karondewala and Bahindi, are receiving benefits from February 2018. These villages are perhaps among the poorest villages in Punjab. These villages are adopted by a single NRI from USA. 73 poor families of these villages are beneficiaries.
- NRIs of 25 more villages, in various districts of Punjab, have committed to adopt their respective village and the process to identify the right beneficiaries and subsequently start of benefits will start by end of April/May of 2018.
- Also an NRI has been paying salaries of two teachers at School for Blinds, Bahowal, near Mahilpur. Non profit School teaches more than 24 poor family blind students to become self reliant.
- Two fortunate families living in Punjab cities have committed to adopt their ancestral villages.
- One NRI in Chicago is buying bicycle for high school students of poor families who has to walk more than 4 kilometers.
- One Punjabi NRI run business, in USA, has outsourced some computer work to poor family students who are learning I.T.
- SMART SCHOOL CONCEPT IS SET UP IN ONE VILLAGE AS A TEST. A tablet loaded with partial syllabus of primary school classes with a projector and screen is used to teach the primary School students. It is a creative way of enchanting student’s interest in learning as well as exposure to technology at early stage. After successful feed back, it is very likely that other NRI adopted villages will be covered with smart school concept.
Note: No help is too small. Anyone believing in giving back to their roots, please contract the organization.