• NRI/NRIs of the village.
• NRIs can pool together and fund any village.
• Well to do Punjab residents fund their own/ any other village.
* Designate comfortable yearly amount OR one time amount. Foundation will help in execution.
• Funding from any other source can be targeted for specific purpose to benefit any poor family or any specific need of the poor in Punjab.
- In some cases the foreign born children of Punjabi NRIs are funding the villages of their roots and thus staying connected to their heritage.
Note: Foundation will not solicit funds but simply encourage and guide donors to adopt a village or fund specific cause to benefit the poor.