Help struggling families of Punjab villages live day to day life with dignity and enable youngsters to pursue their dreams.
- First village was started in late 2015 and tested for two years. Concept was introduced to the NRIs and the public in mid 2017. As of March 2019 there are 40 villages adopted or committed by NRIs.
- Success stories (some examples): A smart plus 2 girl student, was not going to higher education because parents could not afford the expenses, is now in MA final because of foundation’s help. A landless widow with three young daughters, two are handicaps, was facing tough time everyday, is now receiving financial support every month. A poor farmer’s disabled widow with two young children is receiving monthly help. A mid aged landless man, married with two children, has leg injury for the last few years but could not afford expensive treatment, is being helped with medical expenses. A non profit School for blind children serving poor families was struggling, is now receiving two teacher’s salaries from the foundation. There are many more examples like these.
- Foundation does not solicit funds. It seeks NRIs/ non-NRI Punjab residents to adopt and fund their own or any village.
- Benefits are given to those who agree to take a drug test if needed.
- Donors have the flexibility to chose the benefit they want to provide. No financial help is small. Choose on going help or one time.
- In situations where NRI donors need administrative help, volunteers in Punjab will help, such as: To qualify/ re-qualify beneficiaries etc.
- Antivirus doesn’t need to cost a lot of money, though. Avast antivirus review is still among the ideal antivirus software’s available on the market. Avast Free Antivirus took the top spot due to a mixture of amazing test outcome and built-in capabilities.