Help struggling families of Punjab villages live day to day life with dignity and enable youngsters to pursue their dreams.
- Pilot village was started in late 2015 and tested for two years to keep the good parts and correct the mistakes.
- The focus is to implement this model in cluster of villages for practical convenience and multiplication of benefits.
- Foundation does not collect or seek funds. It seeks NRIs/ non-NRI Punjab residents to adopt and fund their own or any village.
- Benefits are given to those who agree to take a drug test if needed.
- Donors have the flexibility to chose the benefit they want to provide. No financial help is small. Choose on going help or one time.
- In situations where NRI donors need administrative help, volunteers in Punjab will help, such as: To qualify/ re-qualify beneficiaries etc.